This post is about the latest update of the Huawei health app which will unlock new features for your Huawei watch GT 2, GT 2e making them more of a smartwatch than a smart tracker.
- This update is only for android devices, it won’t work for iphones.
- This update features are only for the Huawei watch GT 2 46mm & 42mm as well as Huawei watch GT 2e
- Due to the nature of Huawei with North America, traditional update via the google play store will not be available.
- Hence when you open the Huawei health app you should get a pop up to update the Huawei health app to the latest version of 18.104.22.1685 If you don’t get the pop up download the apk file for that update from this LINK
- Once downloaded install the APK file by allowing installation from unknown sources & that its.
- Multiple paid & free watchfaces with option to toggle between download watchfaces straight from the watch.
- Ability to back up health data on cloud by creating an account with Huawei as well as earn medals and create My plan with weekly & month Summary.
- Privacy options
- Running Pace with ability to calculate your running zone & pace.
- Ability to change Max heart rate for various exercise zones.
- Fixed the setup count discrepancy issue for android users.
- Weather app update on the watch with ability to check sun rise, sun set, moon rise, moon set, moon phase & tide phases.
I really hope you are able to enjoy the new update please check out more YouTube videos about Huawei smartwatches & considering subscribing to both my YouTube channels & this blog so you don’t miss out any important updates like this.
Affiliate Links for the Huawei Watch GT 2, 2e:
Huawei’s Official Amazon Store : https://amzn.to/3mB7XtC